Saturday, July 18, 2009

closet freak

Dad, I know you read my blogs, trust me that you really don't want to read this one.

UPIC - this post could ruin what's left of our friendship. I'm a changing person.

Over the last two years I've made a slow realization, that I now find out has been more apparent to some of my friends ... I'm bi-sexual.

I told my best friend yesterday (I have to admit I was a bit nervous) and she shrugged her shoulders saying, "yeah, I know". I prepared myself for a lecture or some other sort of reaction, it was a nice relief.

It only took a minute for her shoulders to drop as she sighed, "oh great, now no one is going to believe we're not lesbians"

I had to laugh at her; priceless.

2 comments:

findingmywingsinlife said...

Best friends we are, but sorry hon I just don't float on that boat. Doesn't mean I still don't think you're a good friend though. Friendship is not measured by one's sexual preferences, and in this case as long as you don't ask me to join you on your newfound discoveries (which I know you never would) we're good!

Triana said...

Oh oh oh, you KNOW I would never do that!