Wednesday, October 29, 2008

i don't want to shrink 10-05-08

What is the deal with old people having their tongues hanging out of their mouths? Sure, I understand that with age, muscles start to loose their strength, but surely to goodness, I’m saying keep the damn thing in your mouth!

Flicking it like a lizard to taste the air or what? Sometimes just hanging, like a dog trying to cool it’s body

Seriously, the other day I saw this women, she was maybe somewhere between 50 & 60 years old. She didn’t have a tooth in her mouth to smoosh a pea with. Does your mouth shrink when all your teeth are gone, simply leaving no room for your tongue? How does this happen? I was in the same store w/her for over an hour. Her tongue never stayed in her mouth. It just kind of hung there, like a red fleshy blob with nowhere else to go. I couldn’t help but stare. I wanted answers.

She carried a black purse bag thing that she had lined with a walmart-type bag. What is that? I was worried. What if she started pulling chicken eyes or frog guts from that plastic bag lined purse?? Stranger things have happened.

I turned to my own over-50-year-old mother who was with me & told her if she acted like that in 10-15 years, I would commit her to a mental hospital without consulting any other family member. No questions asked.

She responded that she was glad I’d give her 10-15 years. And that she would prefer to be shot.

Can someone put that in her will?

No comments: