Saturday, January 3, 2009

put my name in lights

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009!

May we see what we are supposed to see, be who we are supposed to be, and love who we are supposed to love.

What better way to start off the new year than with a cheesy toast? lol! How about with a cheesy resolution? Nah, I'll skip that.

But I did start off the New Year with phone calls & text msgs - friends & relatives seeing me on t.v. My new business partner & long time friend are producing/hosting a monthly t.v. program on Habitat for Humanity. She forgot to call & tell me what times/dates the first segment is airing. I could be on right now! Since I don't know when it's on, u will just have to watch for us on the Fort Wayne local chanels! So far the only feedback I have on the performance is that I looked at the camera a few too many times & that I need to fix my hair differently. Help me out! Give me some feedback!

Everyone has to start somewhere, and here I am!

No comments: