Thursday, January 28, 2010

too tired for life

My toes have rolls in them. Literally. The poor lil buggers are bloated beyond belief. This has got to go away. I want to walk and skip and jump and run ... or at least kick someone in the ass if they deserve it. Maybe.





I'm actually tryin to move my toes in this picture. Graphically disgusting.




Fuzzy socks cuz it's negative two degrees outside! My poor foot. Ouchie! It looks like it doesn't belong on me.

I'm not very poetic tonight, not even a good story teller. Feeling just on the edge of a breakdown.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch. That looks like it hurts like hell. D: I hope you heal up soon.

Suzanne said...

Ouch!!!! Heal quickly.

Anonymous said...

oh ouch ouch ouch......


you need some counrty music to make you better ;p

Anonymous said...

does look like it hurts :(
but hang in there!!

Opaque said...

Get well soon!

Triana said...

A general Thank You to all who stopped and wished me well. I'm trying dearly to stay put and not be so rambuctious. My nature doesn't allow for that game plan to work so well.