Thursday, April 2, 2009

thank you

The best word in the English language is officially "WOW" - or so says me. That's all I have left to say. Well, hahaha, I have a lot more to say than that, but we're good with WOW.

Just a simple wow. It can be said in front of anyone - young, old, and every various stage in between.

Just a simple wow. It can be used to cover every situation - good, bad, and every various stage in between.

Just a simple wow. It can be said at any time - when there are no words, too many words, and every various stage in between.

Just a simple wow. It can mean everything - anything, nothing, and every various stage in between.

It's my new motto. W.O.W.

Words.
Of.
Wisdom.

If only it were that simple.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ode to the Drama King

Thank you,
For heading my warnings.
I knew who I was, then & now.

Thank you,
For lying to me everyday.
How did you know that was exactly what I needed?

Thank you,
For proving me right.
Every concern I had was true.

Thank you,
For my new friends.
Your generosity exceeds that of anyone else.

You are truly amazing.
W.O.W.

No comments: