Sunday, February 1, 2009

into the ocean

THIS life is not my destiny. How did I end up on this path? The worthless years I spent waiting, with no reward. Punishment instead. A fucking cruel joke. And you think I want to go back? To continue in this life of misery & shame? Keeps me spinning in place. Seeing the potential, right there, right fucking there. Where I can almost touch it, only to fall another step back.

I so badly want it to end, but not in the manner that you would presume. I want to eliminate the equation. Fall into the ocean.

Take me some where new. Better yet, I will take myself.

Would you like to go?

1 comment:

findingmywingsinlife said...

To my best friend of 15 years. You have my gratitude for talking me into this blogger stuff..I have learned so much this past year and have opened up in a way that I never thought possible. Please, come see the Award I've given you on my blog..and accept it with honor.